WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect your personal data in the course of, or incidental to the conduct of, our business with you. These data include any other information you voluntarily provide for any legitimate purpose declared at point of collection as well as those we collect from publicly available sources, and from third parties and from other sources where the disclosure was subject of a separate consent or was otherwise lawfully permitted. These may include the following:
- Personal Information: name, birthdate, address, contact number, email address, etc.;
- Government-issued numbers: Tax Identification Number, others;
- Information to determine eligibility to participate in certain programs or services, such as Senior Citizen Discounts, Net Metering, Refunds, Claims, etc.
- Other information that may be constituted as personal data, such as browser type, IP address, domain name, operating system, and number of instances, when you visit our websites or use any of our mobile applications.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We store, process, and/or analyze the personal data collected for legitimate purpose, related or incidental to the conduct of our business. In particular, we use the information for the following purposes:
- to process your service application with us;
- for identification and verification purposes when responding to queries and complaints, and when facilitating payments or claims, others;
- for operations and maintenance of your service connection with us;
- for information dissemination (outages, announcements, and surveys);
- for statistical analysis and internal reporting;
- for any legal and regulatory requirements;
- as required under applicable law or regulation or by any decision or order of any court or government agency.
DATA DISCLOSURE AND SHARING
- Access to Personal Data shall be restricted to employees and contractors on a need to know basis to carry out their responsibilities such as meter reading, billing, bill dispatching, field inspection, meter maintenance activities, energization, reconnection of electric service and other activities where Data Subject's Personal Data is disclosed.
- Personal Data may only be disclosed to third parties when there is a legal basis for doing so and only to authorized recipients. It may be disclosed to government entities pursuant to and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, subpoena or court order.
- A data sharing agreement between ILPI and the third party, such as contractors, auditors, and subsidiaries, shall be entered into and which shall require the third party to protect the Personal Data from unauthorized disclosure and to process it in accordance to ILPI's instructions.
- All employees of the company shall maintain the confidentiality of all Personal Data that come to their knowledge and possession, even after resignation, or other contractual relations.
INFORMATION SECURITY AND RETENTION
ILPI is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability and the overall security of your information. Reasonable physical and technical security measures, policies and procedures are implemented aimed at keeping your information secure.
Personal Data shall be stored for as long as necessary, considering the purposes for which it was collected and applicable legal storing periods.
As data subjects, if you wish to exercise your rights to access, modify, correct, or delete in instances allowed under the law, your personal data, you may visit our office at:
Iligan Light & Power, Inc.
Bro. Jeffrey Road, Pala-o
Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte
Or reach out to us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
Tel. No.: 063-221-5891